Mentally Ill
Housing for the Elderly
Other Housing


"Our dedication to healthy living is home."

Health Resources of Arkansas, a private, not-for-profit corporation, realizes that the path to healthy living and good mental health begins with providing the most basic of human needs….HOME. HRA will provide reasonable accommodations to all applicants and tenants. This will be done in accordance to A.D.A. standards. HRA is a major provider of housing programs for the mentally ill, elderly, substance abusers and the homeless. In addition to these housing programs, a variety of other health and social service programs are provided. Those include:


Services to persons with mental illness


Emergency shelter for adolescents


Vocational rehabilitation training & employment


Educational program aimed at the prevention of illness and promotion of healthy lifestyles.


All rates and other services are based on an individual income basis or by regulations of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).

Housing for the Mentally Ill

Housing for the Elderly, Handicapped/Disabled & Substance Abusers

Other Types of Housing



This center is in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and does not discriminate on the basis of Race, Age, Sex, Color, National Origin or Disability.


This is an Equal Opportunity Program.  Discrimination is prohibited by Federal law.  Complaints of discrimination may be filed with the Secretary of Agriculture, Washington, D.C. 20250.


Housing Administration Office

#25 Gap Road

P.O. Box 2578

Batesville, AR 72503

(870) 793-8900

(870) 793-4258 Fax

DISCLAIMER:  Please consult your local doctor, behavioral health care provider or substance abuse treatment center for information regarding SPECIFIC cases.  This website is intended for informational purposes only and is NOT staffed by professionals.  We are unable to respond to any contacts regarding personal case information.  If you are a resident of Cleburne, Fulton, Independence, Izard, Jackson, Sharp, Stone, Van Buren, White or Woodruff counties in Arkansas and are in need of help, please call the clinic nearest you directly.  If you are a resident of Crittenden, Cross, Lee, Monroe, Phillips or St. Francis counties in Arkansas, please contact the clinic nearest you.







Home ] Up ] Mentally Ill ] Housing for the Elderly ] Other Housing ]

Send mail to rniell@hra-health.org with questions or comments about this web site.
Copyright © 2003 Health Resources of Arkansas, Inc.
Last modified: October 25, 2005